I was recently honored with The Liebster Award (to be honest I had never heard of it, probably because I’m fairly new to blogging). Liebster is a German word which can be translated to ‘beloved’ or ‘dearest’ in English. Canadian Dommer’s Blog gave this award to me and what fun I’ve been having looking over her blog. I can agree with many of her sentiments like, ” I’m a… committed doomer who stockpiles food and supplies, manages well without most convenience foods and electrical appliances, and dreams of a solar-powered shack in the middle of remote wilderness.” My dream isn’t so much of a shack in the woods but a sustainable farmhouse in the middle of a beautiful valley is high up on my list! Thank you for the award Canadian Dommer’s. 🙂
The rules to the Liebster Blog Award are as follows:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger that present said award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present this award to 3 to 5 blogs with under 200 followers that are beautiful, funny, good, and or sparkly.
- Let them know they have won by commenting on their blogs.
I admit that many of the blogs I follow have large subscription bases but here are 3 that I follow that are on the smaller side. Every day I read tons of blogs and Facebook pages so if I didn’t mention you and you know that I read your blog, I’m sorry. I love you too!
- Preserving the Harvest – I met Jane online and she has a blog full of beautiful recipes… plus she’s a very talented artist!
- Hillbilly Mom – here’s a new one on the block! I’m excited to follow this blog, many of the posts will come in handy when I finally get ahold of my homestead!
- cooking all the thyme– this is my cousin’s blog and no it does not make me biased! She posts great recipes and craft projects… we decided to start our blogs at the same time 🙂
If you have any blogs you think I’d enjoy reading please link to them in the comments. You can also check out some of the other blogs I follow on the list on the right side of my page.